Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some favorites at the moment:



I have been using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash for a while now, but they just recently added the pink grapefruit foaming scrub to the line-up and I'm a fan. In addition to cleaning all that makeup off, it leaves my face smelling fresh and fruity!





Hayden going to Cosmetology school has opened up a new world for me and beauty products! And a new place to spend too much money, but I'm getting a deal so how can a girl pass that up? I love the Matrix Sleek Look shampoo and conditioner because it makes my hair so soft without losing structure and volume that I want.





This is my newest find, Walgreens Benzoyl peroxide gel. This might be a slightly premature declaration because I have only been using it for a couple of weeks, but thus far I am pretty happy. It's one of the better spot treatments I have used. However, it might be a bit too strong for those of you with sensitive skin.






For my first non-beauty product, I chose something I use on a daily basis....my favorite pen which is the Uniball Signo RT Gel micro point retractable pen. I love a good fine tipped pen and this one is very fine. Big fan!









You didn't think I could do a whole list of my favorites without mentioning some sort of food did you?? Well, this isn't only one my faves, it's Brian's too! He loves this cerea-so much so that he often eats it for dinner. Remember when we came home a month ago and you all took note of how skinny Brian was? Well cereal for dinner is just one of the reasons. I ask what he wants for dinner and am prepared to make something and he says he just wants cereal. Who am I to argue?? We buy the big box (two bags within) at Sam's Club. Last time I actually bought 2 of the big boxes (4 bags) because he had went through the last box so fast! Good stuff.

No comments: