So I don't know where I got my information, but "Ross the Intern" unfortunately is NOT on DWTS. Darn, that guy cracks me up. Not only was I wrong, but I was really disappointed when I turned it on tonight. Apparently my dyslexia got the better of me because its Jeffrey Ross....would have been much better if it were Ross the Intern. He was not very good so I don't think he will be around much longer, but he was really trying. (By the way that corneal abrasion should healed up in a couple days, no big deal.)
Just thought I would correct this myself before someone else did!
I told you it was going to be the best season yet!
Misty May-Treanor was shockingly good and didn't seem nervous like a lot of them...I guess when you have had billions of people watching you fight for a gold medal a little dance competition is nothing.
I also really liked Warren Sapp, nothing better than watching big guys get down.
And good old Cloris...at least she's funny!!
3 comments:
I was most impressed by Lance! Yes, I loved Warren, too. I didn't have a clue who he was before tonight (big surprise, huh?), and that's what I love most about the show. If you enjoyed Cloris, you need to watch the Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget. She made everybody (me included) blush! It takes A LOT to make my jaw drop.
I'm just glad that Kardasian left..what a dud! Chloris is fun, but the dancing leaves a lot to be desired and I hate to see better dancers leave when there is no way she will win. I'm not liking Misty as much as I thought I would.She reminded me of a dominatrix this week. Gma
Nuts...I misspelled Cloris...Thought I'd better admit it before "someone" jumped me.
Post a Comment