Friday, March 13, 2009

Frustrated

National Boards are just around the corner (Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th), and I have been studying for days on end.  As a result I, apparently, have negated parts of my brain - those parts typically used for day-to-day functions- in order to make room for boards information.  I commonly refer to this as "boards brain" (you know, like "pregnancy brain").  One such example occurred sometime while at school studying last week....
Yesterday I went to grab my ipod, however, it wasn't in its case in my purse as usual.  So I looked in my car, in my bookbag, living room, etc and it was nowhere to be found.  So I traced my steps and concluded the last place I had it was while studying at school.  Logically,  I searched the school, but it is G-O-N-E.  Whomever found it apparently does not have the good conscious to turn it into lost and found.  
I just keep hoping that it will just turn up around the house, but I have looked high and low around this place with no luck-so that is a long shot.  

As if constant studying and confusion wasn't bad enough, I just gave my ipod to someone (someone who doesn't deserve it since they just keep things that don't belong to them) too.  SOOO FRUSTRATING!!  Frustrated with myself too!  Yes when I am back home visiting I forget to pack things, but I don't LOSE things.   :(

No comments: