Last week was my final spring break. (Only 35 days until graduation and I am a student no more!). For spring break I went back to KS to hang out with the family. Got to spend a lot of time with everyone which was a wonderful change of pace. Aubrey and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent a day together in Topeka. We went to the zoo, McDonald's, and gage park--it was a blast! Wish we got to do things like this more often! Here are some pics from our fun day!
Aubrey & Aunt Whitney at the zoo, there are giraffes behind us if you look closely.
Thumbs Up because I am not afraid of birds!
Or of strangle little mini-deer in the turtle's home
Or of my barnyard friends!
However, gorillas, orangutans and elephants were another story so I have not pictures with them.
Don't worry Mom, we had milk instead of pop.
WEEEEEE!!!
I'm in the giant shoe!
Train engineer.
What a fun day, but man was I tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment